So OMG I was livid this morning with toni and others.... but I can be mad, really, with toni, the others I choose to leave them as strangers..... Ne ways, this bitch (I say it in a cute way swear) I wake up at 330, keep in mind I have to be up for work at 430 and every1 knows the last hour of sleep is bomb, So I text her and plead to let me sleep my last hour in peace. Nope doesnt happen. I wake up, get dressed for work 2 HOURS b4 shift and leave in a fit of range. Go to my co-workers place and sleep in my car for 30 minutes....... Well when I got to work, After briefing, I went to quickly grab my phone and text toni ( I had to wait a lil bit or else it just would have been really mean things) but BOOM she texts me, She acknowledges me AND apologizes, AWWW BEEEG MAMA I'm such a sucker, but I was worth it cuz look what I found... over a year ago Toni wrote... I mean CUT N COPYIED.... this lovely poem about us after our vegas trip.
"Thank You
You were there to listen When no one else would You would cheer me up When no one else could Whenever I was scared You'd chase away my fears Whenever I would cry You'd wipe away my tears I can always count on you To help me smile again I've come to count on you Because you'll be there in the end So I want to say thanks For always being there And for saving me From my own despair And one final thing Here in this part I love you With ever piece of my heart!"
Well Toni I'm returning the favor in hopes it makes you smile big and bright like your lil lovely did for me.
It takes more than caring To be a real friend
The nature of friendship requires a complicated blend
Of warmest compassion, sincerest of thoughts, and unlimited chances
From mid day sniffin's to late night hugs to early morning dances
Life has its problems well we have plenty
Life has its smiles, we have many, on the couch watchin kenny vs spenny
the things you put up with and all of our drama
I'll make it okay, "I'm sorry BIG MAMA..."
the things I let go, all of your john's and jane does
our fights are so stupid, but they only last a bit
I dont know how you do it tho, dealing with my shit
But I can say something to cheer you up when noone else can
"Can I be the woman and you be the man?"
you see the good in me toni, life is no longer so lonely
Many women in my life, But you are my only
our giant rollercoaster relationship, with its twists and its turns
"LETS RIDE IT AGIAN!!" ask my firend toni, "Thats Tyler, she never learns..."
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment